Preparation time: 10 minutes
Serving yield: 2
1. 1 large pitted and diced avocado.
2. 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
3. 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. 2 cans of flaked tuna.
5. 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
6. 2 tablespoons of tahini sauce.
7. 3 tablespoons of tamari sauce.
8. 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Using a small mixing bowl, add in the tahini sauce, tamari sauce, and sesame oil then mix properly to combine, set aside. In another mixing bowl, add in the lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, and tuna then toss properly to combine.
In a salad serving bowl, add in the diced avocado, tuna mixture and paste, toss to combine then serve.
Calories: 667, Fat: 48g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Fiber: 8g, and Protein: 46g.