Prep/cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving yield: 3
1. 3 (1/2pound) chicken thighs or breasts as desired.
2. Salt to taste.
3. 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. 1 tablespoon of red curry paste.
5. 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
6. Chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish.
1. Properly season the chicken with salt to taste, place a non-stick skillet over medium heat then add in the coconut oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes until it becomes golden and crispy, set aside. Discard the fat from the skillet, wipe the pan with paper towel then place back over medium heat.
2. Next, add in the red curry paste and coconut milk, stir properly to combine then cook for about one to two minutes until the mixture thickens slightly. Add in the cooked chicken and cook for about fourteen to fifteen minutes with the pan covered.
3. Add in salt to taste, stir the chicken curry to combine then serve with cilantro.
Calories: 308, Fat: 25g, Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: 0g, and Protein: 17g.